Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to the EVP
This position supports the Executive Vice President and the first person to greet visitors/callers to the MRC. Provides administrative duties and support to the Finance/Admin department including primary telephone duties, maintaining office supplies, correspondence, filing, database/financial records entry and other administrative duties as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary reception duties answering and directing callers and visitors to the MRC
- Provide general administrative support to the EVP including correspondence, filing, mailings, calendar…
- Provide administrative support to the Finance department including bank deposits, financial data entry, spreadsheets, and filing.
- Maintains organization office supplies
- Creates reports and presentations as needed
- Attention to detail for use while entering financial records, creating reports, organizing records and maintaining donor database.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Suite for use in the mailings, running reports, creating memos, spreadsheets etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Required Experience & Education:
- 1 - 2 years professional office experience
- Strong communication and organization skills; acute attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Works well with people; understands internal and external customer needs
Please submit cover letter and resume to David Martin, Executive Vice President in writing at: Media Research Center
1900 Campus Commons Dr., Suite 600
Reston, VA 20191
or via email at:
Job Post Date:
13th Jul, 2021
Administration & Communications