The Marketing Assistant is responsible for some MRC Twitter and Facebook accounts, project reporting, and finding quotes for graphics, graphics tracking, and monitoring/clipping videos from events and posting them to the MRC social channels.
The Marketing Assistant must be able to work in-person at the MRC’s Reston, VA office (no remote-only candidates please).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post daily to all MRC Facebook groups
- Post to MRC Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Assist with posting to other social media accounts like Truth Social, GETTR, CloutHub, etc.
- Closely monitor trending stories on social media and in the press to determine which are relevant to MRC
- Track, analyze, and report performance of social media efforts
- Assist with marketing projects and reporting
- Finding and creating quote graphics; tracking graphics posting to all social platforms
- Create weekly media reports
- Use our Meltwater database to track reach of social media posts
Required Experience & Education:
- Experience in the conservative movement
- Experience with tracking data and metrics
- Basic video editing
Performance & Success Metrics:
- Face book and Twitter FOLLOWERS, IMPRESSIONS and ENGAGEMENT
- Detailed tracking for marketing and press projects
- Maintaining graphics tracker and making sure items are posted
- Detailing marketing impact for priority projects and topics
Job Post Date:
05th Jul, 2022