The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting the Senior Graphic Designer in creating design solutions that have high visual impact and help promote the MRC’s vision through our products and branding. Candidates should be able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to deadlines.
Please submit a portfolio of your past work when applying to this job.
The Graphic Designer must be able to work in-person at the MRC’s Reston, VA office (no remote-only in-person candidates please).
Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strictly follow and enforce visual brand guidelines and standards
- Design and set up files for print production and work with our print vendors to ensure high quality final product.
- Design and set up files for digital use and work alongside our web developer to ensure design and brand standards are met.
- Create relationships with internal clients and collaborate with them to ensure project expectations are met.
- Create suite of graphics (web ads, email graphics, social media graphics, landing pages) for a variety of campaigns
- Design graphics for MRC store products (t-shirts, mugs, stickers, etc.)
- Collaborate with our editors
- Assist Senior Graphic Designer with various projects.
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 1-3 Years of experience in an in-house design environment
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative suite, specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with designing landing pages, web ads, email templates, and social media graphics
- Experience with designing logos, brochures, proposals, booklets, and postcards
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- A keen eye for detail
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design.
- Teamwork skills
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Can manage multiple projects
Additional Preferred Skills (Not Required)
- Experience in the conservative movement
- Experience with Figma
Job Post Date:
17th Dec, 2021