Development Program Associate
This position works with the Vice President of Development and the Director of Database and Direct Response at the Media Research Center. Primary responsibilities include stewarding and growing the Patriot Fund monthly giving program, managing the planned giving program, researching new donors, and handling special projects when determined necessary.
Please send resume and cover letter to Vice President of Development, Coley Jackson, email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Steward 1,200 monthly donors
- Attract and retain new donors
- Track and report program results and maintain integrity of records
- Manage the planned giving program- initiatives, tracking, follow-up, and record keeping
- Prospect donor research for philanthropy team
- Occasional reception and telephone back-up
Required Experience & Education:
- 1-2 years professional office experience
- Strong communication and organization skills; acute attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to learn quickly
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Works well with people; understands and appropriately prioritizes internal customer (staff) and external customer (donor) needs
Performance & Success Metrics:
- Attention to detail for updating records, creating reports, and organizing communications schedule
- Knowledge of full Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word/Excel for use in the merging of mailings, running reports, creating memos, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Suite, and Freshdesk helpful
Job Post Date:
4th Oct, 2021