Administrative professional to assist the fundraising team in a support role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare briefings, reports and other material for internal and external meetings
- Assist with mailings
- Maintain master and trips’ calendars
- File donor correspondence
- Support constituent services (serve as receptionist back up; email/mail follow up)
- Maintain inventory for correspondence to include letterhead, envelopes, etc.
- Assist with monthly giving program administration
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years’ experience in an administrative function or in a nonprofit fundraising environment. Work with senior leadership preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with acute attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly, work well with a team, and to prioritize and multitask. Editing and proof reading skills are a plus.
- Understanding of, and philosophical identification with, the conservative movement is preferred.