Sign up for the Media Research Center's daily 'CyberAlert' e-mail and get a daily 'intel' report on the worst liberal media bias of the day.
We watch the news so you don't have to! But via the MRC's 'CyberAlert' e-mail report you can learn how your friends, relatives and neighbors are being misled by the left-wingers who dominate the MSM.
Every day you'll learn about the latest instances of "journalists" promoting liberal talking points and denigrating conservatives and their views, particularly the Tea Party movement.
Sign up here: http://mrc.org/subscriptions/subscribe.aspx 
Choose the version of CyberAlert best-suited to you:
> CyberAlert (HTML) with links to jump you down to the articles from the table of contents summaries, pictures and direct links to watch video clips online.
> CyberAlert (summary) with just the summary of each article, so you just get the key points in one concise paragraph for each article. Click on a headline and you'll be brought to the full article online.
> CyberAlert (text), perfect for those who don't want pictures and graphics or work where e-mails with HTML coding are blocked - or want to read CyberAlert on a smart phone. It delivers just plain, raw text of each article.
Subscribe here to CyberAlert: http://mrc.org/subscriptions/subscribe.aspx 
Recent CyberAlert topics:
- CBS Again Focuses on Victims in Arizona: 'Many Feel the Sting of Racism in New Law'
- Olbermann: Limbaugh 'Hate Radio' Has 'Blood on Your Hands' for Oklahoma City Bombing
- Nets Lead with 'Ugly' and 'Menacing' ObamaCare Opponents Fueled by Palin's 'Violent Words and Imagery'
- To 'Indefatigable' Pelosi, Sawyer Wonders What Her Dad and Mom 'Would Have Said About this Moment?'
- Former NYT Editor Howell Raines Drums Fox News Out of Journalism for Anti-Obama 'Propaganda '
Subscribe here to CyberAlert: http://mrc.org/subscriptions/subscribe.aspx