Conservative sports junkie needed!
The liberals in the sports media are increasingly injecting their politics into their coverage, ruining the fan experience. MRC Culture seeks a sports blogger to monitor, target and counter the social justice warrior wannabes trashing the games we love.
Our sports blogger will watch important sporting events and monitor sports coverage on ESPN and other networks, as well as online and print coverage. He or she will be on the lookout for politics and ideology (from reporters, announcers and analysts or even athletes, coaches and league officials) intruding on sports. The blogger will write timely, brief, hard-hitting Newsbusters posts that include video where appropriate.
The sports blogger should:
- Be an experienced online journalist sensitive to left-wing media bias.
- Be a compelling writer able to work in the blog post format.
- Be a sports fan knowledgeable about all fan sports, especially NFL and NCAA football, MLB, NBA, NHL, golf and tennis.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have the time and technical ability to watch a lot of broadcasts.
- Have basic video skills.
Speed, accuracy and news judgment are keys to success.
Send cover email, resume and samples to Matt Philbin email@example.com